Joint Webinar Details
Want to do a webinar together?
It feels like one of the most engaged audience webinars I've ever seen!! Thanks for the idea of doing this!
--Devon Barnhard (Marketing at Cloverleaf)
As a marketer, you are regularly looking for high quality, relevant content to help your audience and to keep yourself organization top of mind.
If a segment of your audience has a remote team component, let’s schedule a call to explore collaborating to do a webinar with someone from your team.
Jevin is a remote work expert who has hired and managed over 50 people from around the world. He consults for tech companies to help them scale their hiring by becoming remote first.
- Regular instructor on the O’Reilly platform (Skills for Remote Success) and (Convincing your boss to work remotely) Between 70-200 attendees each.
- Cloverleaf.me joint webinar - Building Awesome Remote Team Culture & Cohesion
Here’s a full webinar example you can check out:
What you get
- The entire list of registrants email addresses
- My team builds a rich summary of the webinar with screenshots that you can use to turn into:
- Email content
- A full web article
Expectations of me
- Full tech setup (Zoom has been great)
- Promotion on my list and audience
- A first draft of the slides in Google Sheets we can use as a base to include your content
- The list of emails of attendees and registrants after the webinar is over
Expectations from you
- Promotion on your marketing channels
- Someone to co-host with me and present your content
What the participants say
my GM & business partner both participated and felt the learned so much to implement in our company’s remote strategy.
If I am honest, I was hoping your seminar yesterday would give me a couple tools (silver bullets really) to make the distance between my team and me seem less daunting. What I got was a helpful dose of reality and encouragement to go and fight the good fight.
The element of personal experience and recommendations were great!